AHNA's 36th Annual Conference
INTERCONNECTEDNESS: The Soul of Holistic Nursing
Bonita Springs, FL
May 31 - June 5, 2016
ONE DAY PASSES AVAILABLE
Thursday, June 3 and Friday, June 4
Member Price $240
Non-Member Price $270
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TODAY!
Download the 2016 Registration Brochure
AHNA's 36th Annual Conference brings together many talented nurses and other healthcare professionals committed to sharing their experience and expertise in holistic healthcare.
Holistic nurses are driving the paradigm shift, locally and globally, towards maintaining caring and healing values in our healthcare systems. They are experts at creating healing environments that support health and wellness promotion. And as more Americans are living with chronic conditions they turning to holistic nurses for information, education and care that eases their concerns and improves their outcomes.
Order your Conference Registration Brochure Here!
This conference will explore possibilities for nurses to deepen their influence in all healthcare settings, provide information on the role of nurses in the Affordable Care Act and point to innovative strategies for transforming nursing practice.
Topics are diverse and will appeal to nurses who practice in clinical settings, education, administration and research...those who seek self-care strategies...those who seek personal and professional development.
The sessions include offerings at the basic, intermediate and advanced level of practice.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from each other and meet many new friends along the way.
The purpose of this conference is to further define and incorporate the concept of interconnectedness within holistic health care innovation, interventions and education.
1. Examine advances in the development of health care interventions that foster and support human interconnectedness for the purpose of health promotion and healing.
2. Explore ancient teachings and wisdom traditions that support the concept of interconnectedness.
3. Examine the evolving understanding of consciousness.
4. Explore your role as a holistic nurse in an interconnected global healthcare environment.
5. Discuss strategies designed to integrate the concept of interconnectedness to clinical practice as an APRN, APHN-BC.
6. Develop undergraduate and graduate nursing curricula grounded in the philosophy of holism.
7. Compare and contrast the application of evidenced-based practice and practice informed evidence into all areas of holistic nursing.
8. Integrate research that describes and defines interconnectedness into holistic nursing practice.
9. Discuss holistic self-care practices that enhance the nurse’s interconnectedness to their internal and external environment.
10. Explore the healing benefits of creative expression.
11. Promote the development of an interdisciplinary network of holistic practitioners committed to healthcare transformation.
2016 AHNA Conference
Roxane Raffin Chan, RN, PhD, AHN-BC, LMT
Deb Shields RN, PhD, CCRN, QTTT, AHN-BC
Please note: As of January 1, 2007 all AHNA contact hours are calculated using 60 minutes = 1 contact hour. This is in accordance with ANCC Accreditation Program criteria.
The American Holistic Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 10442.