Jobs for Nurses
Nurse Practitioner, Full-Time
This is a clinical position. The right candidate should be available to start immediately. This is a full-time position.
Applicants will only be considered if:
– You have the proper credentials.
– You have at least two years of experience working in a medical/hospital setting serving a high-need population.
– You include a cover letter.
– You can demonstrate a clear grasp of written and spoken English.
– Supports the mission, philosophy, standards, goals and objectives of the Kellman Center for Integrative and Functional Medicine.
– Plans and organizes care to meet individual patient needs and to ensure appropriate resource utilization per protocols, pathways, and other means.
– Works collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement therapeutic plans of care for patients.
– Works collaboratively with nursing leadership to ensure timely communications with the nursing staff.
– Performs complete health history, physical exam and assessment of patients as required.
– Orders laboratory and diagnostic studies per protocols, differentiates between normal/abnormal findings and follows protocols for abnormal findings.
– Formulates the plan of care, along with the attending physician and patient.
– Works collaboratively with Dr. Kellman and other disciplines to identify, develop, and implement an appropriate plan of care that maximizes individual patient/family preference and enhances quality, access, and cost-effective outcomes.
– Prescribes medications according to New York State law, including controlled substances with DEA authorization.
– Maintains current expertise in area of practice.
NYS Nurse Practitioner License Required. Experience in Functional/Integrative Medicine preferred. Experience working with Autistic children preferred.
Submit cover letter, resume and three professional references to email@example.com
See full job description at www.kellmancenter.com/nurse-practitioner-full-time/
Nurse Practitioner Wanted, Part-Time
Queen or King of Nutritional IVs – Available immediately
Thriveology is a Holistic Wellness Center. We believe that the body is designed to be healthy and that it has an innate ability to heal itself. The doctors of Thriveology support the body’s natural healing ability using a variety of methods. We offer people options that they never knew they had. We are the first and only eco-clinic in Colorado.
If you are excellent with accepting veins, we want you!
This position involves preparing the IV bags, administering the IVs, monitoring patients, and removing the IV, as well as performing blood draws, preparing other tests for shipping, and performing other injections (such as subcutaneous and intra-muscular). Other duties include ordering and stocking all the supplies for the infusion rooms. There is also occasional prescribing of bio-identical hormones, thyroid hormones, etc. During down time, it is expected that you will assist with marketing and promoting infusions. The types of IVs vary and include, but are not limited to, high-dose Vitamin C, curcumin, Myers’ cocktail (aka the banana bag), re-mineralization, rehydration, chelation, glutathione, mistletoe, and many others. Please email us for a more detailed job description. If you are experienced with conventional infusions, but are new to nutritional IVs, don’t worry….we will train you!
Nurse Practitioner with RXN designation (DEA license full prescriptive authority without needing supervision)
Mon 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM Wed 7:30 AM – Noon Thurs 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
The end of each shift occurs when the last patients are finished with their infusions.
Starting pay begins at $45/hour but is commensurate with experience.
Health benefits available. We offer complimentary chiropractic care and employee discounts on products and specialty lab testing.
Contact Dr. Mark Carney at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a holistic nurse or practitioner? Advertise your job posting here.
Cost is $138 and includes a basic job listing in two (2) issues of E-news and 30 days here.
Contact email@example.com to schedule your job listing today!