Jobs for Nurses
Program Director, Nursing Integrative Therapies
Dana Farber Cancer Institute
In collaboration with nursing and organizational leaders, the Program Director, Nursing Integrative Therapies is responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating systems and processes to establish and improve nursing practice and outcomes specific to Integrative Nursing programming. The Program Director is accountable for implementing the program across all practice settings, the age continuum, and the continuum of care under the auspices of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (DFCI) and the leadership of the DFCI Nurse Executive Committee and his/her sphere of influence should be inclusive of oncology nursing care within Boston Children’s Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital and all DFCI affiliated networks and satellites.
As a member of the senior leadership team in Nursing and Patient Care Services, the Program Director takes the lead in bringing integrative therapies knowledge and expertise to the management of Nursing and Patient Care Services. S/he works closely with the Sr. VP, Patient Care Services and Chief Nursing Officer in assuring that the organization advances the culture, processes, and standards that meet the ANCC Magnet Program sources of evidence specific to integrative therapies.
• Licensed or eligible to be licensed to practice professional nursing as a registered nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
• MSN required, PhD or DNP preferred
• Five years of clinical experience, preferably in oncology
• Five or more years project and personnel management experience required
• Clinical and research experience in integrative therapies required
• Certification in integrative therapy modality preferred
To apply: http://www.Click2Apply.net/khkfs7w
Full Job Description Here
Holistic Summer Camp Nurse
Come and join the healthcare team at an organic farm and arts sleep away camp! We are Eden Village Camp, located in Putnam Valley, NY.
We're a non-profit that supports each camper in developing outdoor and leadership skills, awakening a sense of positive Jewish identity, purpose, and joy. The experience includes gourmet organic food, farming, animal care, wilderness adventure, natural science, a zero-waste goal, a pool and a lake, music, arts, sports, service projects, exceptional staff... all in a kind, diverse and vibrant community. We're committed to sustainable, earth-based, creative, holistic living, which extends to the realm of health care. An herbal medicine garden is right outside the health center.
This position requires an RN, NP or MD license in NY State and some pediatric experience. Current CPR and FIRST AID training a must.
We will have 120 - 200 people onsite at any given time. Three nurses will staff the Health Center together, along with a Health Center Aide to assist.
Competitive salary plus 3 gourmet organic meals per day and extraordinary quality of life in a gorgeous community.
Dates: 6/14 - 8/16 (somewhat flexible)
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Yoni Stadlin (Director) at 877-397-3336.
For more information about Eden Village Camp go to www.edenvillagecamp.org
Stram Center for Integrative Medicine – Delmar, NY
We are a busy Integrative Medical Office, providing a combination of traditional and complementary treatments, holistic therapies including: nutritional counseling, functional and integrative medical appointments, massage therapy, acupuncture, yoga and more.
In search of a full-time, experienced RN to work out of our new, state-of-the-art Delmar, NY office:
• Responsible for the supervision of and management of the Stram Center nursing department, including maintenance of policies, procedures, safety guidelines and superior quality of care.
• Will administer medical treatments including intravenous therapies under supervision of and directed by a Physician or Licensed Independent Practitioner.
• Responsible for monitoring patients during treatments.
• Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, corrective actions, charting, faxing, etc. as required.
Position Skills and Requirements:
• Knowledge of complementary therapies and functional/integrative medicine preferred.
• Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of New York
• Minimum 5 years nursing experience
• Minimum 1 year nurse management experience
• Interest in integrative medicine mandatory.
• Recent IV/ Venipuncture experience
• Collaborative skills
• Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
• Professional personal presentation
• Ability to clearly communicate to both patients and staff
• Multitasking abilities
• Excellent customer service skills
• Time management skills
• Desire to learn
Please email your resume to Monique Audino, Practice Manger