Bea Alley Conference Scholarship for Students Award
Applications for 2016 are due February 15, 2016.
AHNA is happy to announce the Bea Alley Memorial Conference Scholarship in honor of lifetime member, Bea Alley. This Award is intended to provide registration for an AHNA student member to attend the AHNA Annual Conference in a time of financial need.
Bea was the 2000 Holistic Nurse of the Year, an early leader in holistic nursing, and a glowing presence at the annual AHNA conference for many years. Each of us who has been touched by Bea will always remember her laughter, wit and role modeling.
In order to ensure that Bea’s legacy lives on at conference each year, AHNA has established the Bea Alley Commemorative Conference Scholarship. This scholarship will allow a member who might not otherwise attend conference to join us in the many important opportunities for education, community, self-care and celebration that this event provides.
Scholarship includes registration for full conference.
Recipient is responsible for their own travel.
Criteria and requirements to apply:
- AHNA active member for a minimum of six (6) months
- Enrollment and good standing in an academic nursing program
- Financial need for assistance in attending the AHNA Annual Conference
- A demonstrated commitment to holistic nursing practice and its philosophical base
- An ability to demonstrate how the AHNA annual conference will be beneficial towards their nursing career
Materialsare due February 15th the year of the conference.
Please mail or fax materials to AHNA National Office
Click here for fax number and mailing address.