Bea Alley Memorial Conference Scholarship
Applications for 2013 are due February 15, 2013.
AHNA is happy to announce the Bea Alley Memorial Conference Scholarship in honor of lifetime member, Bea Alley.
Bea was the 2000 Holistic Nurse of the Year, an early leader in holistic nursing, and a glowing presence at the annual AHNA conference for many years. Each of us who has been touched by Bea will always remember her laughter, wit and role modeling.
In order to ensure that Bea’s legacy lives on at conference each year, AHNA has established the Bea Alley Commemorative Conference Scholarship. This scholarship will allow a member who might not otherwise attend conference to join us in the many important opportunities for education, community, self-care and celebration that this event provides.
Scholarship includes registration for full conference, food and lodging.
Recipient is responsible for their own travel.
Criteria and requirements to apply:
- AHNA member for at least 6 months at the time of application
- If a student, attends a full-time nursing undergraduate or graduate program
- Need monetary assistance to attend. Please submit copies of last 2 year’s 1040 tax forms.
- Letter of recommendation from an AHNA member
- Statement (maximum of one typed page) discussing how attendance at the conference will benefit the recipient
Materials are due February 15th the year of the conference.
Please mail or fax materials to AHNA National Office
Click here for fax number and mailing address.