The Finance/Development Coordinator serves as Treasurer of the Association, and is responsible for guiding the financial and fund development activities of the organization.
- Leadership Council/General Position Responsibilities:
- Attends Leadership Council Meetings.
- Attends National Conference.
- Serves as Liaison/Advisor to the Conference Planning Committee.
- Writes Leadership Council Reports.
- Performs Special Assignments.
- Writes articles for Beginnings as requested.
- Collaborates with other Leadership Council members regarding all activities.
- Mentors newly elected Leadership Council replacement during a transition phase at conclusion of term of service.
- Finance Activities:
- Assist Executive Director with preparation of the annual budget for the organization and annual conferences.
- Reviews the Association’s financial statements.
- Oversee the following committees:
- Finance Committee (Senior Coordinator serves as Chair)
- Oversee other task forces as assigned by the President.
- Serve on the Finance Committee.
- Collaborate with Executive Director regarding income and expenditures of the Association.
- Collaborate with Executive Director to manage the Association’s reserve funds.
- Fund Development Activities:
- Oversee the fund development activities of the Association.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director regarding fund development activities.
2012 Candidates for Financial/Development Coordinator