Saturday April 21, 2018
8:30 am to 12 Noon
Thomas Jefferson University School of Nursing
2500 Maryland Road, Suite 200, Willow Grove, PA 19090
Please Join us for fun, information, and good self care!
“Spring Into Self Care” Integrative Health Event
All are welcome who are interested in Integrative Health
Light refreshments offered.
- 8:15am - 8:30am: Arrival
- 8:30 - 8:50: Opening Circle & Welcome Enabling Minds!
- 9:00 – 9:50: Session I: Chair Yoga for Exercise, Strength, Flexibility, Improved Breathing, Balance, Meditation, and Pain Reduction.Presented by: Pat Khan RN, BS, LMT, CYT.
- Break: 9:50 -10:00
- 10:00 – 10:45 am: Session II: An Introduction to the art and science of Moon Rituals with references to Jean Watson’s Theory of Human Caring. Presented by: Deborah Serrone, BSN, R.N., Life Coach at “Change the Channel Associates.
- Break and Networking: 10:45 am – 11:00 am
- 11 am to 12:00 pm: Drumming Circle: Presented by MUSIC OVER MATTER (M.O.M.), is made up of a group of dedicated women from all walks of life. Jan Jeffries, Marcy Frances & Karen Ryan, will share their expertise to inspire people to find the rhythm within themselves. A variety of percussion instruments from small shakers, Djembes, congas, Djunes & bells will surely get one up, moving & grooving. Feel free to bring your own percussion instrument.
Silent Auction will be held at break and networking time to support a Haiti service project Enabling Minds. Local holistic nurse, Tarik Khan, FNP helped create this program to educate children with developmental disabilities. We are pleased to offer this fun and easy way to help support this project which is successfully improving children’s’ lives on a mind, body, and spirit level. For more info visit enablingminds.com/who-we-are.