Holistic Nursing: 2013 Scope and Standards of Practice
Holistic Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice Newly Revised (2012), is available for purchase on-line.
Co-published with the American Nurses Association (ANA), the newly revised publication reflects the recognition of holistic nursing as an “official nursing specialty” by the ANA. The goal of this specialty practice is to treat and heal the whole person – by recognizing the interconnectedness of body, mind, spirit, and environment. The book reflects the diverse activities in which holistic nurses are engaged and serves holistic nurses in their professional and personal lives.
Holistic Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice is a foundational volume that articulates the essentials of holistic nursing, its activities and accountabilities at all practice levels and settings. The book includes an overview and history of holistic nursing, core values of the profession, educational preparation necessary, standards of practice, and standards of professional performance as well as references and information about complementary and alternative modalities (CAM).
Table of Contents
- Holistic Nursing: Scope of Practice
- Standards of Holistic Nursing Practice
- References and Bibliography
- Appendix A. Holistic Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice (2007)
- Appendix B. Goals and Activities of The American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA)
- Appendix C. Categories of Complementary/Alternative/Integrative/ Modalities (CAM) Therapies
- Appendix D. AHNA Position Statements
Holistic Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice is an essential resource for nurses, other care providers, educators, researchers, administrators and those in funding, legal, policy and regulatory activities.
Order your copy online today!