The Beginnings Magazine is a magazine written and published directly through the American Holistic Nurses Association six times per year. Within each of the magazine issues, readers will find the opportunity to access one continuing education activity that is based upon the theme of that issue. For members, this Continuing Education Opportunity is free. To access the CNE, just login, "register" to take the continuing education, read the article, and then complete the post test and evaluation.
Steps for completing online post test & evaluations:
- Be sure you are logged in to AHNA website.
- Click on Education > Evaluations & Certificates OR use this link to access evaluation: click here
- Follow the directions outlined on the evaluation site.
- Complete the post test with a minimum of a 70%
- Evaluate the continuing education before you create your certificate(s). Once you create your certificate, you will be locked out of the evaluation system and unable to change your responses without administrative assistance.
- Create, download, and print your certificate of completion.