1. Define how sound ethical nursing research and philosophies supports and guides cultures into being more holistic and nurturing of each other and the environment. (CV #1)
2. Critique how the application of our holistic values and beliefs creates a more healing environment globally through our self-care and reflection. (CV #2)
3. Discuss ways that rebirthing of our holistic values through therapeutic communication (appreciative inquiry, motivational interviewing, nurse coaching, and presence) and the holistic caring process assists our clients in promoting their health and well-being. (CV #3 & #4)
how the transformation of holistic nursing research and theories and their
application promotes healing and well-being.
5. Analyze opportunities for holistic nurses to lead the change/transformation by integrating principles of social justice in nursing and healthcare policy needed in today’s healthcare environment.
6. Interpret how rising to the challenge of holistic transformation and reawakening assists in finding creativity, self-expression, and vitality in our practice setting, giving it meaning in the existence of all individuals, cultures, and our environment through holistic cultural diversity.
7. Describe creative approaches to facilitate interprofessional, inter-racial collaboration and mentorship in holistic nursing.
8. Describe how the transformation of the holistic self can be an instrument of change and renewal for individuals, cultures, and environments in developing a healthy global society.