Applicants for the Research Grant must submit a research proposal* (3-5 pages) that includes:
1. Cover letter including: Complete contact information for the applicant, member ID number (contact ID number) and expiration date, and biosketch.
2. The proposal organized according to the guidelines.
3. Budget: Grant proposal budgets should be appropriate for AHNA level of funding, i.e. moderate in scope, able to be completed in 1- 2.
4. Completion of the AHNA Awards Nomination/Application Form.
5. Doctoral student applicants only: Please enclose a letter from your Dissertation Committee Chair stating that they have reviewed your application and approved its submission for this grant.
* Proposal must be properly formatted: Your application will be blinded for review. Your application must be in word format; do not send pdf files. Do not "track changes" in your document. Please use a plain header with page numbers only.
Please e-mail completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15th of the year the grant is awarded.