Weber Retreat Center
IHAP will be offered in retreat-type settings across the US.
- Receive a certificate in Holstic Nursing and Integrative Modalities
- Use holistic principles and modalities in their daily life and in clinical practice
- Create a space within and around themselves that allows them to be an instrument of healing
- Use their authenticity, caring presence, and nursing skills to facilitate birth, growth, recovery and end-of-life transition
- Provide healing arts, grounded in a foundation of holism, in all healthcare settings including hospitals, univerisities, and private practices
IHAP is a 3-session program. It is strongly recommended that participants take all three IHAP Sessions to maximize their ability to practice Holistic Nursing and pass the Holistic Nurse certification exam. Participants are NOT required to attend all three sessions to take the certification exam.
Learn more here.