Why Join AHNA?
|“ I believe that AHNA and its members are the hope for healing and the fate of humanity.”
|— Jean Watson PhD, RN, AHN-BC, FAAN
Healing Nursing, Healing Healthcare
AHNA helps nurses transform healthcare while supporting each other. Nurture yourself and advance your profession with the support, resources, education, and community that only AHNA provides. Together we can build a more united voice. Join today!
- We’re dedicated to bringing the concepts of holism to every area of nursing practice.
- Holistic nurses work in all practice settings to help people assume personal responsibility for wellness.
Your Member Advantage
By becoming a member of AHNA, you have access to resources that exist nowhere else — as well as to a supportive community of nurses who speak your language and know how you feel.
Read stories & testimonials from our members.
Prices & Categories
• Member Magazine
• Community & more!
Discounts & gifts
Also…nurses from all around the country are sharing how they use holistic nursing in our member magazine, the Journal of Holistic Nursing, at our annual conference and through AHNA local Chapters. View a complete List of Member Benefits.
What Makes Us Different?
Don’t Burn Out – Discover Self-Care!
Other professions and professional organizations do not talk about caring and self-care as an integral part of their theoretical foundation. At AHNA, you'll find a supportive group of nurses who empower each other to be what we wish for our clients: healthy.
Member Categories & Dues
We have a member category for everyone (from Students to Elders to Organizations.) You don’t have to be a nurse to join!
How to Join AHNA
- Join online—it is convenient and easy & we have special incentives for those who join this way!
- Download our Member Form & fax or mail to the AHNA office.
- Call us at 800.278.2462 to join over the phone or e-mail email@example.com to have a prospective member packet mailed to you.