Guidelines for Submission
1. Access Proposal Forms - www.proposalspace.com
- Pre-Conference and Workshop Proposals by Sunday, October 15, 2017 11:59 PM
- Poster (Research & Non-Research) and Research Papers by Friday, December 1, 2017 11:59 PM
2. Complete Proposals
3. Additional information may be requested from review committee prior to selection
4. Limit of 3 proposals per person/group
5. Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-278-2462 Ext. 17
Review and Selection Process
1. Only Fully Completed proposals will be reviewed
2. All proposals undergo a BLIND peer-review
In order to ensure no bias in the review process your submission MUST:
- Be titled with only the presentation name. DO NOT include your name in the title
- Ensure the content of the proposal NOT contain any references to ANY presenters or authors
3. Additional information may be requested
4. All presenters will be notified of acceptance or decline of their proposal by an e-mail sent through Proposal Space. If accepted, contact presenters will receive an e-mailed contract from email@example.com, that they will then be responsible for sending to any co-presenters.
- Pre-Conference and Conference Workshops should be notified by Friday, December 1, 2017.
- Posters and Research Papers should be notified by Friday, January 5, 2018.