AHNA Annual Conference
The AHNA Annual Conference is a gathering of approximately 500 holistic nursing professionals from across the country, with growing international attendance from Canada, Japan, China and Jamaica. This annual event is one of the largest and most valuable conferences dedicated to bringing together nurses who share a passion for holistic healing.
The AHNA Annual Conference offers six days of top-notch continuing education workshops, industry-leading keynote speakers, networking with fellow holistic nurses, an exhibit hall filled with vendors offering the latest products and services to complement your daily practice, and time to nurture yourself and your connection to holism in an environment primed with energy and support of fellow healers.
Guidelines for Submission
1. Access Proposal Forms - www.proposalspace.com (Available after Monday, July 15, 2019)
- Submit Pre-Conference and Workshop Proposals by Tuesday, October 15, 2019 11:59 PM (PST)
- Poster (Research & Non-Research) and Research Papers by Sunday, December 1, 2019 11:59 PM (PST)
2. Complete Proposals
- Must submit all required information before the deadline (including presenters)
- Must have complete presenter information (including correct names and credentials)
3. Additional information may be requested from review committee prior to selection
4. Limit of 3 proposals per person/group
5. Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-278-2462 Ext. 17
Review and Selection Process
1. Only Fully Completed proposals will be reviewed
2. All proposals undergo a BLIND peer-review
3. Additional information may be requested
4. All presenters will be notified of acceptance or decline of their proposal by an e-mail sent through Proposal Space. If accepted, contact presenters will receive an e-mailed contract from email@example.com, that they will then be responsible for sending to any co-presenters.
- Pre-Conference and Conference Workshops should be notified by Sunday, December 1, 2019.
- Posters and Research Papers should be notified by Saturday, February 1, 2020
(notification dates subject to change)