Don’t forget to download the AHNA Conference Mobile App to keep you up-to-date on schedules, local attractions and maps, exhibitor lists and other timely information. The AHNA Conference Mobile App will be available for updates and download starting Sunday, April 1, 2018. Step-by-Step Instructions for Downloading the FREE AHNA Conference Mobile App Today !
Android and iPhone:
1. Go to the Google Play store or the iTunes Store on your mobile device.
2. Search for the following “AHNA Annual Conference”.
3. Select “Install” button to download the app onto your device.
4. Open the mobile app.
5. If you would like to receive “push notifications” select “OK” to accept. These push notifications are to keep attendees informed of any last minutes changes to schedules, zen raffle winners, etc.
6. Once you have downloaded the app, open it and access the sign in page by tapping the icon showing 3 stacked lines in the upper-left corner to open the side navigation menu. Tap on the Log In button.
7. You’ll be prompted to enter your first and last name. Tap Next. Enter an immediately accessible email address, then tap Next again.
8. A verification email will be sent to your inbox. Open it and tap Verify Account. This will redirect you to the app.
9. You’ll see your confirmation code has already been carried over.
10. Tap Finish. You will be taken back to the Event Guide page where all available features are now unlocked.
Blackberry: The event is accessible to BlackBerry devices
Windows Phone users, and desktop computers through your web-based version. The URL is shown below https://crowd.cc/2016ahnaconf Important Note: BlackBerry and Windows phone users are welcome to use the mobile web version, which behaves much like the app, but does need internet connectivity in order to view.
1. Go to https://crowd.cc/2016ahnaconf It will take you to a page asking for a login.
2. Complete the login information with an immediately accessible email, first name and last name.
3. Open the app and access the sign in page by tapping the icon showing 3 stacked lines in the upper-left corner to open the side navigation menu.
4. Select Log In.
5. A verification email will be sent to your inbox. Open it and tap Verify Account. This will redirect you to the app.
6. You’ll see your confirmation code has already been carried over.
7. Tap Finish. You will be taken back to the Event Guide page where all available features are now unlocked. Once all steps have been completed, you will now be logged into the mobile app and able to have full access to create and develop your own schedule, flag the exhibitors you are interested in visiting, and even hold conversations on social media. If you experience any difficulties with the login process, please feel free to stop by the Registration Table for assistance.