- Explore the global perspective of caring for patients
- Validate the indigenous wisdom of cultures that support the interconnectiveness of humankind
- Incorporate creative expression into nurse and patient care
- Evaluate the holistic nurse's role in the shifting global paradigm
- Examine and create strategies for caring for the earth
- Share new knowledge and research that has local and global implications
- Integrate certification and advanced practice holistic nursing and coaching into global health
- Disseminate evidenced based holistic nursing practice, experience, or research strategies for self and patient care
- Distinguish the holistic nurse's role in global practice, wellness, and research
- Investigate opportunities for global leadership and coaching within holistic nursing
- Explore opportunities for developing connection within holistic nursing
This conference will explore possibilities for nurses to deepen their influence in all healthcare settings, provide information on the role of nurses in the Affordable Care Act and point to innovative strategies for transforming nursing practice.
Topics are diverse and will appeal to nurses who practice in clinical settings, education, administration and research...those who seek self-care strategies...those who seek personal and professional development.
The sessions include offerings at the basic, intermediate and advanced level of practice.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from each other and meet many new friends along the way.
Please note: As of January 1, 2007 all AHNA contact hours are calculated using 60 minutes = 1 contact hour. This is in accordance with ANCC Accreditation Program criteria.
The American Holistic Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 10442.